roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Welcome, Guest!
Login or Register and gain access to the best
roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP of the future generations ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which pet to pat?
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am by sketch_09

» The Devouring Horde
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am by sketch_09

» Nicky the Planet Eater
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am by sketch_09

» Devil Message ((Heihachi))
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am by -Z0N0N-

» Jinpachi Mishima
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 am by -Z0N0N-

» Hohenheim Mishima
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am by -Z0N0N-

» Kazuya=Selim=Pride [Replacement]
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am by -Z0N0N-

» Lee's Evilnation
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm by -Z0N0N-

» Naranka: The New Zonon Stone
Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am by Rogue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

affiliations

Sites affiliated with us:

technoninja.com

feel free to ask to be an affiliate :D

Doragon's First travel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Doragon's First travel Empty
PostSubject: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Doragon lands on earth and sees trees around him"this must be earth wow this is my first travel lets see got my gun and my katana so im all set"Doragon sees animals"well theres animals but are there humans around"Doragon walks around doing some recon
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:21 pm

Andi flew over the trees as she looked everywhere. "Still no sign..." she muttered to herself. She rushed through the canopy and soared up over the trees again.

She twirled in the air, observing everything. "Hah," she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "Everything's--" then Andi spotted uprising smoke. Grey.

"Wait a minute!" Andi said with a scowl. She quickly flew towards the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Doragon looks in the sky and hides in a bush taking out his pistol"what is that"(the smoke is my ship right)
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:28 pm

(yep, you guessed right, my friend! xD)

When she was nearing the smoke, she decided to land, so when she comes to the site, no one will know she was a robot.

Andi shoved some leaves, branches and bushes aside and looked at the ship. She scowled. "Okay, where did this come from?" Andi said to herself.

She scanned around and as she did, her processor began to work. Her thermosensory had scanned something and inside her, it beeped. "Human Life Detected," a mechanical voice inside her head said. She looked around again, scanning.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Doragon points his pistol at her then puts it down"oh its just a....girl"doragon puts it away"your not a human"
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm

Andi pouted. "Oh I'm not?" she said in a mocking tone. "Way to greet there, pal." She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm

"your an automatron"doragon takes out katana and walks behind her"and you thought you could decieve me"
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 am

Andi scowled. "Did you know that your ship just contributed to the depletion of the ozone?" she said as she turned around. "Thanks a lot!"

Then as if a child, she stuck out her tongue.

(how did your character know she was an automatron? xD she's the first one! Laughing)
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:03 am

Doragon in a quick blink cuts her cheeck"it says on your body that your an automatron"(thats how)"also the gas is needed"Doragon sucks up the smoke in the air"i use it for a special thing"
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:16 am

"Ow!" Andi said as her hand rapidly touched her broken cheek. "I have sensors you know!" she said with a pout.

"Engage Auto Repair" Andi said to herself then a male mechanical voice had repeated: "Auto Repair Activate". Brief beeping sounds began as her broken cheek had repaired itself, the mechanical skin wound up again then a voice had said. "Auto Repair Complete".

Andi turned to Doragon. "Okay fine. I'm an Automatron," she said as she faced him. "It's not like my dad had pu-- Wait a minute?! How did you know I'm an Automatron?! I'm the first of my kind and my dad especially didn't disclose any information about me to anyone!" she said as she pointed at Doragon with an accusing finger.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 am

"simple"Doragon goes behind her and feels on her back and she felt a pinch"not there"Doragon rubs her arm and slides her sleeve up"here" it says Automatron"there"
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:00 am

((um... dude, you godmodded... the "and she felt a pinch" part... or was that a typo? anywho...))

"Touchy much?" Andi complained as she rolled down her sleeve. "I need to get that erased..." she muttered to herself. Then, she turned around and took a step back.

"And how did you know that?" she said as she rubbed her arm and glared at him.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:24 am

(godmodding? How is a pinch godmodding)"well you flew and i saw writing on your arm"
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 1:54 am

((you controlled what she felt... hmm... you could've said that you pinched her xD anyway, sorry if i got it wrong...))

"Well," Andi said as she remained stubborn and turned her back to Doragon. "With that at hand, then I guess you leave me with no other choice..."

She thought then pouted. "I can call Tyler..." she said as she playfully put a finger on her chin. "...But we'll both get in trouble..."

Finally after moments of hums, Andi turned to Doragon. "Sorry," she said. Before anything could've happened, Andi zoomed towards Doragon and pushed him, using one hand.

"Engage Electro-Paralysis," she said as her processor acted quickly and released fine negatively charged pulses from her fingers that could paralyze an organism's nerves, thus preventing voluntary action.
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:19 am

Suddenly, helicopters came from all of the surrounding...
In one of the helicopters was Zonon..
The helicopters belonged to his brother Kazuya's army
''Heh. Been a while, Earth!'' Zonon muttered
The helicopters shot grenades and miniguns down, as some of the grenades explode in the mid-air, Zonon jumped out of the helicopter and landed in front of Doragon
''Practice time..'' He said
Back to top Go down
https://future-generationz.forumotion.com
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:23 am

Andi was alarmed. She turned around and saw the grenades and miniguns. One thing was on her mind: the forest. And when she was about to flash away, she saw Zonon.

She scowled. She didn't like people who harmed the environment (she's an obsessed environmentalist so don't sue her xD).

"What are you doing?!" Andi began. "You just harmed the forest! What the heck were you thinking?!" She was obviously frustrated.
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:26 am

''The brat''
Zonon turned around and pointed his laser pistol at Andi
''Try and stop me''
More of Kazuya's army landed to the forest from the helicopter
''Take care of that guy'' He ordered
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:30 am

Swiftly as she could, she shot out a fine laser from her finger towards Zonon's hand that held the laser pistol.

"Sorry," Andi said as she scowled. "I don't fight with humans or any living being."
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:33 am

The laser pistol flew away from his hands
''Why, not bad...''
He ran right towards Andi and went around to her back
''If you wont, I will''
He pointed another laser pistol
''I'm no human being, keep in mind''
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:36 am

Andi was surprised that she already felt the cold pistol point poke her. "Well, you're still a living being," she said stubbornly. "So you count."

She turned around quickly and grabbed Zonon's hand that held the pistol. "Engage ElectroParalysis," Andi said as her hand began releasing electronic pulses that could paralyze him momentarily.
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:57 am

Zonon kicked Andi's feet to make her slip and got hold of Andi's holding hand to get rid of it. Meanwhile, more of the army landed and were shooting bullets towards Andi
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:29 am

She limply fell on the ground and sat up despite the counter-attack. "Engage Energy Field," she muttered as her mechanical body started to radiate blue energy, forming a dome around her.

She glared at Zonon. "Why are you doing this anyway?" Andi asked.
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:54 am

''Well, 'cause I can't stop''
He simply said as he went back a little to avoid the dome
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 am

"Engage Auto Repair," Andi muttered.

"Auto Repair Activate," a male mechanical voice started and few brief beeps ensued. Her internal damages and external damages started to repair themselves.

"Auto Repair Complete, All systems unharmed," the male mechanical voice continued.

"Battery Update," Andi muttered again.

"Battery at 38%" the male mechanical voice answered.

Andi looked away and looked briefly at her dome, searching for possible solutions.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:43 am

And Zero landed in front of Zonon looking to him fiercely.

"Leave this place at once."
Zero spoke.

"Or I'm going to kill you myself. My mission is to kill all bad living creatures on the galaxy. Even a human. Leave this place now or else..." Zero added.

Zero's right hand glowed and became into a Laser Gun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doragon's First travel   Doragon's First travel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doragon's First travel
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Generation RP :: RP section :: Milky Way :: Earth-
Jump to: