roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Welcome, Guest!
Login or Register and gain access to the best
roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP of the future generations ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which pet to pat?
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am by sketch_09

» The Devouring Horde
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am by sketch_09

» Nicky the Planet Eater
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am by sketch_09

» Devil Message ((Heihachi))
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am by -Z0N0N-

» Jinpachi Mishima
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 am by -Z0N0N-

» Hohenheim Mishima
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am by -Z0N0N-

» Kazuya=Selim=Pride [Replacement]
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am by -Z0N0N-

» Lee's Evilnation
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm by -Z0N0N-

» Naranka: The New Zonon Stone
Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am by Rogue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

affiliations

Sites affiliated with us:

technoninja.com

feel free to ask to be an affiliate :D

Tyler Isaac Maigne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sketch_09

sketch_09

Tyler Isaac Maigne Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Isaac Maigne   Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Full Name: Tyler Isaac P. Maigne

Looks: (my scanner sucks eggs that's why I'm going to describe him... stupid scanner....) brown disheveled hair, blue eyes, brown jacket over a blue shirt, two belt-bags that crosses over each other, baggy khaki pants, grey shoes.

Family: A.N.D.R.E.A Maigne (automatronic sister); Dr. Isaac Maigne (technologist-inventor-company holder father); Mrs. Priscilla Peacock-Maigne (super-model mother)

Home Planet: Earth

Personality: mischievous yet responsible, laid back, a typical prankster and jester, yet cares for his only not-so-biological sister and is sort-of protective over her

Character Type: Mischief-Maker

History: Tyler is your usual everyday mischief-maker, wrecking havoc and fun throughout his school. Yet when he's at home, he is less of a trouble-maker. He's an only child of a Technologist-Inventor-Company holder father (Dr. Isaac Maigne) and a sensational super-model (Priscilla Peacock-Maigne), so he's a bit lonely in the household if you exclude the robo-butlers and maids and his hologramic multi-purpose babysitter (at which, at thirteen, he protests that he hardly needs one... but soon realizes that he appreciates the sitter). Thus at Christmas time (when he was thirteen), his mother and father gift him A.N.D.R.E.A, telling him that she was his new sister. At first, he doesn't like A.N.D.R.E.A but soon gets used to her, even giving her her nickname: Andi. Months later, Andi faces an accident leaving her broken. Tyler mourns at this for two years, either shaking off the topic when brought up or leaves. When Dr. Maigne discovers that Andi's memory chip wasn't damaged at all, Dr. Maigne proceeds to build Andi a new body and gives Andi back to Tyler. From then on, Tyler seems to be more overprotective with Andi than Andi needs to be more protective of him.

Items: several tools and items for pranking kept in his multiple pockets, an Anti-Gravitational board (kind of like a skateboard that doesn't have wheels and floats), and a pepper spray (given, of course, by his mom, telling him that it's a dangerous world out there)

Desire: To protect Andi at all costs, get his long-time crush Sushi Sui (weird name...), and rid Patricia Michaels (a high-headed rabid girl who thinks of Tyler as her boyfriend), and of course, prank every person that he thinks should deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Tyler Isaac Maigne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Isaac Maigne   Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:59 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

Tyler Isaac Maigne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Isaac Maigne   Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:00 pm

yay! xD
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Tyler Isaac Maigne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Isaac Maigne   Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 pm

k now get to the rping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler Isaac Maigne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler Isaac Maigne   Tyler Isaac Maigne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyler Isaac Maigne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Generation RP :: Registration :: Charector Creation :: Approved Charectors-
Jump to: