roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Welcome, Guest!
Login or Register and gain access to the best
roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP of the future generations ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which pet to pat?
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am by sketch_09

» The Devouring Horde
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am by sketch_09

» Nicky the Planet Eater
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am by sketch_09

» Devil Message ((Heihachi))
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am by -Z0N0N-

» Jinpachi Mishima
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 am by -Z0N0N-

» Hohenheim Mishima
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am by -Z0N0N-

» Kazuya=Selim=Pride [Replacement]
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am by -Z0N0N-

» Lee's Evilnation
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm by -Z0N0N-

» Naranka: The New Zonon Stone
The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am by Rogue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

affiliations

Sites affiliated with us:

technoninja.com

feel free to ask to be an affiliate :D

The End is Just The Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

The End is Just The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: The End is Just The Beginning   The End is Just The Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:36 am

Zero and others reached outside of Earth, they hacked on the sattelites and the radioes, tvs, and other communicating devices had been interrupted and a voice was heard.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdhGbXCi6Mk
SONG PLAYS WHILE ZERO SPEAKS)

"This is the voice of Zero. A human like you. I come to warn you for a big universal war that will happen. The Narankan Evil Lords had been awakened and is wreaking havoc. They got the Annunakis at their side. Do not fear, we have the Ashtar Galactic Command, Reptilians, Cybertronians even the Decepticons, and all of us here on Earth as our allies. I, Black Ace, Red Joker, The Megamen Rangers are here to assist. We will fight for our own peace and freedom. A lot of races will die, innocents will be affected. Ask forgiveness for all of your sins right now, so whatever happens, our souls will go to Heaven and not on Hell... We are at war against 2 Gods and others. This is going to be... the fight of our lives..." spoke Zero and he stopped hacking and they flew away going to other planets.
Back to top Go down

The End is Just The Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Future Generation RP :: RP section :: Milky Way :: Earth-
Jump to: