roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Welcome, Guest!
Login or Register and gain access to the best
roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP of the future generations ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which pet to pat?
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am by sketch_09

» The Devouring Horde
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am by sketch_09

» Nicky the Planet Eater
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am by sketch_09

» Devil Message ((Heihachi))
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am by -Z0N0N-

» Jinpachi Mishima
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 am by -Z0N0N-

» Hohenheim Mishima
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am by -Z0N0N-

» Kazuya=Selim=Pride [Replacement]
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am by -Z0N0N-

» Lee's Evilnation
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm by -Z0N0N-

» Naranka: The New Zonon Stone
Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am by Rogue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

affiliations

Sites affiliated with us:

technoninja.com

feel free to ask to be an affiliate :D

Rogue............

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero
Admin
Zero

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 am

Character Template

Full Name: Solo/Rogue

Looks: Rogue............ Megaman_rogue_fussion_display
Rogue............ 200px-rogue

Family: Unknown

Home Planet: Future Planet MU, Earth

Personality: Mysterious and has unknown reason why he dids a thing.

Character Type: Unknown.

Character Status:

Give away as you like from 250

Attack: 33.50
Defense:33.50
Strategy:33.50
Stamina:33.50
Speed:33.50
Skill:33.50
Intelligence:33.50
Sp:33.50

History: Solo (ソロ, Soro?) is a mysterious character introduced during the events of the second game and anime season as the rival character of the series. He is the last descendant of the destroyed Mu continent, and is able to EM Wave Change without the aid of a wave being. In his transformed state, he is referred to as Rogue, known as Bly (ブライ, Burai?) in the original Japanese version. In the game, he desires to collect the OOPArts in order to find out how Mu was destroyed, and so works with Vega to do so, crossing paths with Geo and Omega-Xis multiple times, thinking they are after Mu and his power. He prefers to work alone, and detests Geo for his devotion to his friends and his positive attitude towards bonds. Solo's abilities to see EM waves and Wave Change resulted in him being branded a monster and being brutalized and beaten by gangs, resulting in him closing his heart off to human contact, symbolized by the EM Wave Barrier he uses in combat. It's also revealed in the third game that Solo appears to be quite fond of video games as suggested when he calls Geo about his deleted saved game data and gets mad at Laplace for doing so.

In the third installment, he's joined by a new type of EM being (called "Wizards") named Laplace. Laplace is presumably an EM Being (UMA) freed from the Remnants of Mu when it was destroyed. Laplace was either drawn to Solo's loneliness, or the fact that he is the last Murian alive. Laplace differs from other EM Beings, being more electromagnetic 'light' than material, making him quite opposite to Acid. Since Solo can already perform Wave Change on his own, he does not Wave Change with Laplace. Rather, Laplace uses his Wizard abilities to transform into a large scimitar that Rogue uses in place of his old broadsword. His goal is to eliminate Dealer, the reason being that they are misusing Murian technology. He somewhat reluctantly joins Geo's side in the struggle against Meteor G, and in the finale deletes Virgo and Corvus when they turn on their hosts and brings Jack and Queen Tia back to Earth. Throughout the game, Solo has saved Geo from a number of dangerous encounters, many of which Geo is oblivious to, though Solo mostly does so as an excuse for saying Geo was in his way. During the post-game content involving Sirius, Rogue shows up outside of the Black Hole Server with the intention of defeating Sirius and reclaiming a stolen piece of Murian metal, but does not intend to do so until after the black hole swallows up Planet FM. Upon being defeated, Rogue says that he and Geo will never see eye to eye, but admits that Geo is strong enough to protect his bonds. Solo has been registered by the Satella Police's Project TC as No. 002, suggesting he attempted wave changing soon after the Hunter VG was installed, and before Geo did. Rogue Noise is a secret Noise Change in Mega Man Star Force 3.

In the anime, Solo is even more of an enigma, as he appears to be working to collect the OOPArts by himself, and rarely speaks. He is shown to be quite powerful in combat, almost effortlessly defeating Geo upon their first encounter, and later again in a three-on-one fight against Geo, Sonia, and Cancer Bubble. However, Geo proved more than a match for Solo when he gained the Berserk Sword. He eventually disappears through a portal to Mu, and is discovered there by Geo and Sonia much later in stasis. He is then revealed to be the protector of the seal on Le Mu, and only pursued the OOPArts so that they could not be used to revive it. Though defeated by Hollow, he reappears to help Geo seal Le Mu back within Mu for once and for all. His seiyū is Yūki Tai.

Items: Mu Metal

Desire: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 am

approved but what happened to wanting the sickest megaman out there,bass.i mean that guy pwns
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

YOU KNOW MEGAMAN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! YAAAAAY

Meh... I hate the Battle Network series... Screw that Bass. Rogue will kick his ass.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 am

ya i guess when i was 8 it was cool
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Zero

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:45 am

did you know that rockman exe has a new game for ds? rockman exe operate shooting star.

a cross over of battle network and my favorite megaman series, megaman starforce.

the 2 heroes met each other and battle together. its freaking epic. but i hate the battle style of battle network.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Admin
Doragon

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:47 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rogue............ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rogue............   Rogue............ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rogue............
Page 1 of 1