roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Welcome, Guest!
Login or Register and gain access to the best
roleplay ever!
[it is still in construction, heh]
Future Generation RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An RP of the future generations ^^

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inaffiliations
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Which pet to pat?
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 5:59 am by sketch_09

» The Devouring Horde
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:42 am by sketch_09

» Nicky the Planet Eater
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:39 am by sketch_09

» Devil Message ((Heihachi))
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:01 am by -Z0N0N-

» Jinpachi Mishima
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:40 am by -Z0N0N-

» Hohenheim Mishima
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:32 am by -Z0N0N-

» Kazuya=Selim=Pride [Replacement]
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 am by -Z0N0N-

» Lee's Evilnation
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 10:25 pm by -Z0N0N-

» Naranka: The New Zonon Stone
Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am by Rogue

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates

affiliations

Sites affiliated with us:

technoninja.com

feel free to ask to be an affiliate :D

Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian Empty
PostSubject: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 am

Character Template

Full Name: Solo

EM Wave Changed Form: Rogue
(In the future, there is a device called Transers, where future FM, AM is able to go inside it and combine with a human and be a hero or villain.) (Murians can EM Wave Change using loneliness or happiness on their hearts)

Looks:

Solo on left. Rogue on right.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs23/f/2007/325/d/7/Bly___Solo_wallpaper_by_Guardian_of_Dragoon.png

Family: Unknown

Home Planet: Future Planet Mu/Future Earth

Personality: Solo is a mysterious Murian. It is okay for him to have allies but he has his own ways and when he plans something, no one can stop it. He like the good side because they are supportive and cooperate, but he dislike it because they sometimes sound corny and deep. He likes the bad side for there idiotness and dislikes them for killing innocents.

Character Type: Peace

Character Status:

Give away as you like from 250

Attack: 33. 50
Defense: 33.50
Strategy: 33.50
Stamina: 33.50
Speed:33.50
Skill:33.50
Intelligence:33.50
Sp:33.50

History: His history is completely unknown.

Items: Mu Barrier, OOParts, Mu Metal

Desire: To bring peace together with allies but with his own unstoppable ways.

Last edited by Rogue on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 am

um yeah… interesting. i'm having double thought 'bout this one.
so as a result, i'm going to leave this for other mods to officially approve this (zonon, please help? ^^Wink

but as for my answer: unofficially approved. that means you couldn't rp him yet unless some other mod will approve of it (officially)

welcome, by the way! Very Happy remember to play nice.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:47 am

Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 am

i'm just thinking though, i just realized it now: if your character hates both people who oppose and help him, that'll leave him by himself. some users wouldn't be much enthusiastic rp-ing with him (one reason could be that they're scared of letting their character be chased around to be killed. one example of such wouls be me. by the way, i don't think character death is acceptable, i'll check the rules again but that's just me). you could end up rp-ing alone… well, 20% probable (i bet Zero and Zonon would be glad to have you xD).

well, elaborate his personality more please, like side-likes and side-dislikes. that would be appreciated, thank you.

Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:16 am

okay, i see that you've edited it. very good. now all we have to do now is wait for another admin's approval. for the meanwhile, you can enjoy yourself at the off-topic forum. or go to the introduction and introduce yourself so people will know you.

thanks for cooperating Smile
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:22 am

Alright... dammit... i am zero i forgot my password lol. welll ill be using this now. lets just say that my character zero and everyone just diasppeared out of nowhere. universal war will still continue. you may join me (good side) or zonon (Bad side) or NORA (Doragon's neutral side)
Back to top Go down
sketch_09

sketch_09

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:45 am

nah, i'd rather be on the sketch side, the anti-war side… because i'm not good at being good, evil or neutral…

and plus, i joined this site to have a good experience about rp-ing in the future with gadgets and aliens and stuff. i didn't really come here for some universal war, sorry xD i'm a pacifist in the real life.
Back to top Go down
Rogue

Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 am

oh well uhh.... lol okay... sheesh...
Back to top Go down
-Z0N0N-
Admin
-Z0N0N-

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:59 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://future-generationz.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian   Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solo Bly/Rogue, the Humanoid Murian
Page 1 of 1